For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Yakutat Borough, Alaska
As of the 2000 census, the population was 808.
There are two population centers in the borough--the community of Icy Bay and the area that is the original city of Yakutat.
Yakutat lies 225 miles northwest of Juneau and 220 miles southeast of Cordova. It is at the mouth of Yakutat Bay.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- The names of the Elected Officials are posted, but only the Mayor's contact info is available.
- The emails (but no phone numbers) of the Administrators are listed.
- Zoning information is provided.
- Some information on the sales tax is provided.
- No agendas or minutes for the Assembly meetings are posted.
- Budget and audit information is not available.
- Contracts are not listed.
- Lobbying affiliations are not listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
Taxes in Yakutat
Taxes imposed in Yakutat include:
- Sales: 4%.
- Property: 10.0 mills.
- 1% Fish Tax.
- 8% Bed Tax.
- 8% Car Rental Tax.
- 4% Severance Tax
- Yakutat Borough website
- Yakutat Borough on E-Reference
- Yakutat Borough Free Public Records Directory (dead link)
- Yakutat on Epodunk
- Yakutat Borough QuickFacts