Yakutat School District is a school district in the U.S. state of Alaska. The Yakutat School District has a graduation rate of 80%.
- No information is found regarding budget, audits or taxes.
- Academic information is not posted.
- No information on contracts is available.
- Public records request information or background check information also cannot be found on the district's website.
- No information about the school board, school board meetings or administrative officials is posted.
In the 2008-09 academic year, the district met Annual Yearly Progress standards as established by the [Alaska Department of Education and Early Development]. That year, 77% of students in grades 3-10 were proficient in language arts and 68% were proficient in mathematics.
The district is a member of the Association of Alaska School Boards. The AASB states on its website that it promotes pro-education legislation and to protect the principle of local control of public education, with its efforts led by its Executive Director. The AASB also issues a Legislative Handbook to members of its Legislative Network and publishes a Legislative Bulletin. The AASB is also an affiliate of the National School Boards Association and its Federal Relations Network, which addresses the legislative process at a national level.