|Colorado House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Willett's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I strongly support the responsible development of oil, gas and coal in Mesa and Delta counties. I will support all of these industries and I will fight hard for the renewal of robust energy development on the West Slope."
- Excerpt: "I will do all I can to support a strong and traditional business climate for farm and ranch operations and will fight against any and all efforts from the Feds to intrude; without that, we risk so much, including sell-offs, 'buy and dry', etc."
- Excerpt: "I support spending on infrastructure and incentive-based programs if an economic generator is the likely outflow. Our roads and highways come to mind, as does technical and higher education. I favor the Taxpayers' Bill of Rights."
Tourism / Recreation
- Excerpt: "I fully support motorsports (road and off-road), cycling (road and off-road), trails/access, rafting, skiing, hunting, etc. This type of outdoor recreation is one of the many reasons it is so wonderful to live on the Western Slope."
- Excerpt: "I support the ongoing efforts to expand the high-tech infrastructure for the Delta area, without which new companies are difficult to attract."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Brad Webb was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yeulin Willett was unopposed in the Republican primary. Willett defeated Webb, Kyle Davis (L) and James Fletcher (I) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Yeulin + Willett + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 54
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Yeulin Willett on Facebook
- Yeulin Willett on Twitter
- Yeulin Willett on YouTube
- electwillett.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014