|Florida House of Representatives District 104|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Due to Florida term limits, Roberson could not run for re-election in the Florida House of Representatives elections of 2010.
Roberson is an attorney, and has served as Public Defender for the City of Boston, and Senior Assistant Attorney General for the City of Fort Lauderdale.
She is a member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Florida Nurses Association, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Florida Bar Association, and Massachusetts Bar Association.
Roberson did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Economic Development Policy Committee
- Health Care Appropriations Committee
- Health Care Regulation Policy Committee
- Select Committee on Seminole Indian Compact Review
Roberson's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 343 - "Racial and Ethnic Minority Health Care: Requires DOH to develop & implement plans relating to effective community outreach & to increasing number of racial & ethnic minority health care professionals"
- HB 345 - "Use of Cellular Telephones: Designates act as "Heather's Law"; prohibits use of cellular telephone while operating motor vehicle except when using headset or hands-free device; provides for enforcement only as secondary offense."
- HB 771 - "Tanning Facilities: Requires parent or legal guardian of minor to sign written statement before minor is allowed to use tanning device; provides requirements for written statement; revises age at which minor is allowed to use tanning device; prohibits minor younger than certain age from using tanning device at tanning facility; deletes provisions authorizing use of tanning device by certain minors accompanied by parent or legal guardian."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Roberson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Dental Assoc||$1,000|
|Ronald Book Government Consultants||$1,000|
|Bright House Networks||$1,000|
|FL Assoc of Insurance & Financial Advisors||$500|
- Yolly Roberson's personal website
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Yolly Roberson
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Yolly Roberson on Twitter
- Yolly Roberson on MySpace
|Florida House of Representatives District 104
| Succeeded by|
John Patrick Julien
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |