|Yomi "Fapas" Faparusi Sr.|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|J.D.||Widener University School of Law|
|Ph.D.||Johns Hopkins University|
|M.D.||University of Ibadan’s College of Medicine|
|Profession||Physician, Attorney, Researcher|
Faparusi grew up in Nigeria, West Africa. He earned his M.D. from the University of Ibadan’s College of Medicine in Ibadan, Nigeria. He also earned a Ph.D. in public health from Johns Hopkins University and a J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
Faparusi is a licensed physician, attorney and researcher who runs a law practice, a consultancy partnership and a service oriented company.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 4 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Scott DesJarlais Incumbent||44.9%||34,787|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Yomi Faparusi (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 14, 2013||$663||$8,680||$(4,896)||$4,446|
|Year-End||January 30, 2014||$4,446||$7,442||$(11,834)||$53|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$53.49||$19,588.96||$(19,272.54)||$369.91|
Faparusi is married with three sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Yomi + Faparusi + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Fapas for Congress, "About Fapas," accessed April 8, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014