|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Bolton's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I am a firm believer in fewer taxes, less intrusive governmental regulations, and the responsible spending of your tax dollars."
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Natalie Manley ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yvonne Bolton ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Manley then defeated Bolton in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 98, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Natalie A. Manley Incumbent||61.4%||17,520|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Yvonne + Bolton + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Yvonne Bolton on Facebook
- Yvonne Bolton on Twitter
- Official campaign website, "Main page," accessed March 4, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |