|Illinois House of Representatives, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Bolton's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I am a firm believer in fewer taxes, less intrusive governmental regulations, and the responsible spending of your tax dollars."
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Natalie Manley ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yvonne Bolton ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Manley and Bolton will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Yvonne + Bolton + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Yvonne Bolton on Facebook
- Yvonne Bolton on Twitter
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |