Yvonne Lewis Holley
|Yvonne Lewis Holley|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 38|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Holley earned an undergraduate degree from Howard University. She was a state procurement and contract specialist before retirement.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Holley served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Yvonne Lewis Holley is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Joe Thompson is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Holley ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 38. She defeated Abeni El-Amin and Lee Sartain in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012 and defeated Shane Murphy (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Yvonne Lewis Holley||87.7%||29,665|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 38 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Yvonne Lewis Holley||60.8%||6,328|
Comprehensive donor information for Lewis-Holley is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lewis-Holley raised a total of $24,563 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 30, 2013.
|Yvonne Lewis Holley's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Carolina House of Representatives, District 38||$24,563|
|Grand Total Raised||$24,563|
2012Lewis-Holley won election to the North Carolina House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lewis-Holley raised a total of $24,563.
|North Carolina House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Yvonne Lewis Holley's campaign in 2012|
|Holley, Yvonne Lewis||$6,019|
|Goodmon, James F||$4,000|
|Lillians List of North Carolina||$2,000|
|State Employees Association of North Carolina||$2,000|
|North Carolina Advocates for Justice||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$24,563|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Holley has one child and currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Yvonne + Holley + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Yvonne Lewis Holley on Facebook
- Campaign contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," accessed March 5, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed June 22, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Holley, Yvonne Lewis" Accessed August 30, 2013
Deborah Ross (D)
|North Carolina House - District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |