|Iowa House of Representatives, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Nunn's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Ensure the safety and success of our schools, neighborhoods & local businesses."
- Excerpt: "Small-town values with world-class opportunities -- good paying jobs, innovative technologies & long-lasting opportunities for all Iowans "
- Excerpt: "America’s best educational value in the country -- early literacy programs, online learning, student assessments, and pay and leadership opportunities for teachers."
Fiscal Responsibility/Tax Relief
- Excerpt: "Support a balanced budget and energize growth -- $400+ million in property tax relief to homeowners; 40% tax reduction for small business, and capping tax growth at 2% annually for agricultural and residential property."
Defend The Constitution
- Excerpt: "Sworn an oath to support and uphold our Constitutional rights."
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Joe Riding was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Zach Nunn was unopposed in the Republican primary. Riding will face Nunn in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zach + Nunn + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- zachnunn.com, "Issues," accessed September 25, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |