Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 19|
|Bachelor's||Kansas State University|
|Profession||Program Coordinator & Lawyer|
Luea currently works as the Regional Legal Studies Program Coordinator for a local university, while still practicing as a lawyer in the fields of business formation, landlord/tenant and limited liability. He attended Washburn University, receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Luea's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"The cuts to public education have gone too far and will negatively impact the learning environment. Legislators must:"
- Excerpt:"Legislators have focused on corporate tax breaks instead of proven job-creating programs."
- Excerpt:"Work to develop a tax policy that is fair and encourages growth."
Luea ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 19. Luea ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Stephanie Clayton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
Luea has a wife, Emily.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Zachary + Luea + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Zachary Luea on Facebook
- Zachary Luea on Twitter
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "zachluea," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (unofficial)," retrieved June 19, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012