Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Poplar Bluff High School|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Zechariah Hockersmith defeated Robert Mesger in the Democratic primary. Jason Chipman defeated Shawn Sisco in the Republican primary. Hockersmith faced Chipman in the general election.
In the general election, Chipman defeated Hockersmith.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 120, Special Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zechariah + Hockersmith + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 120
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Special - Legislative District 120 - August 5, 2014," accessed September 29, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |