|U.S. House, California, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||UC Berkeley, 2005|
|J.D.||University of Southern California, Gould School of Law|
Obagi graduated from UC Berkeley in 2005. He went on to receive his J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law. Obagi has worked as an attorney with a number of law offices. He now owns his own law firm, the Obagi Law Group.
Obagi listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "That means, even if you have pre-existing conditions, are employed, unemployed, self-employed, or under new employment, you must be able to access affordable health care. Binding a person to employment so he or she can retain healthcare coverage is practically slavery, so my unequivocal position is that affordable healthcare coverage must be accessible to all."
- Illegal Immigration and Homeland Security
- Excerpt: "Our national priority with regard to immigration policy and homeland security must be to get people who are illegally in America to declare their presence, report their earnings and pay their fair share of taxes. And they will do so only for good reason. My immigration policy provides a 90-day window when all illegal immigrants can register their presence in the United States with the federal government without fear of reprisal."
Obagi is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 33rd District. Obagi is seeking election as a Democrat in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zein + Obagi + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 33rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 33rd Congressional District