|Wendell "Walking" Mitchell|
|Alabama State Senate District 30|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Attorney, Law School Administration|
|Website||Official Senate website|
"Pursuant to Senate Rule 47(e), the Deputy President Pro Tempore serves on all Senate standing committees, with the exception of the local legislation committees".
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Mitchell raised $514,349 for his campaign, while Reynolds raised $960,314.
|Alabama State Senate, District 30 (2006)|
|Wendell Mitchell (D)||22,774|
|Joan Reynolds (R)||13,927|
Mitchell raised $223,873 for his campaign.
In 2006, Mitchell collected $514,349 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Education Association||$45,000|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$15,000|
|Medical Association Of The State Of Alabama||$14,000|
Mitchell represents Alabama Senate District 30, which includes Butler, Crenshaw and Pike counties and parts of Autauga, Elmore and Lowndes counties.
Mitchell has three children and resides with his wife Rosalind in Luverne, Alabama.
Senator Wendell Mitchell
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
(334) 242-7883 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (334) 242-7883 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (334) 242-7883 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator "Walking" Wendell Mitchell
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Wendell 'Walking' Mitchell (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2006 2002 1998
- Official Senate Biography
- Statewide general election results
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama Senate spending, 2006
- 2002 election results, Alabama
- Alabama Senate spending, 2002
- 2006 contributions to Wendell Mitchell
- Alabama Senate District Map, 2001
|Alabama Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|