|Oregon State Senate District 4|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Prozanski has worked in the following positions: Municipal Prosecutor, Legal Assistant, Assistant District Attorney, and Attorney. He is currently an attorney.
Prozanski earned his BS from Texas A&M University in 1977. He went on to receive his JD from South Texas College of Law in 1983.
- Commerce and Workforce Development Committee, Oregon Senate
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee, Oregon Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Oregon Senate
- See Also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2010
Prozanski won re-election to the Oregon State Senate against Marilyn Kittelman (R).  Prozanski was not opposed in the Democratic primary election on May 18, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Oregon State Senate, District 4 (2010)|
|Floyd Prozanski (D)||29,077|
|Marilyn Kittelman (R)||20,961|
On November 7, 2006, Prozanski was re-elected to the 4th District Seat in the Oregon State Senate, besting Bill Eddie (R).  Prozanski raised $90,901 for his campaign, while Eddie raised $22,275. 
|Oregon State Senate, District 4 (2008)|
|Floyd Prozanski (D)||30,402|
|Bill Eddie (R)||17,327|
In 2006, Prozanski collected $90,901 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|SENATE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP FUND||10,078|
|MURPHY HARDWOOD PLYWOOD DIVISION||$5,000|
|INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS||$3,500|
|OREGON SOFT DRINK ASSOCIATION||$3,000|
|CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE GRAND RONDE||$3,000|
Prozanski has a wife, Susan.
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Floyd Prozanski on Facebook
- Oregon Live Election, Election Results
- 2010 Oregon Primary Election Results
- 2006 election results, Oregon Senate
- Oregon Senate spending, 2006
- 2006 contributions
|Oregon State Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|