|Oregon State Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Winters has worked in Public Agency Administration and Oregon State Executive Service. She worked as an assistant to Governor Vic Atiyeh. She has also worked as Supervisor for Governor Tom McCalls Economic Opportunity Office. She is currently owner and operator of Jackie's Ribs.
Winters attended both Oregon State University Systems of Continuing Education and Portland Community College.
- Emergency Board Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- See Also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2010
|Oregon State Senate, District 10 (2010)|
|Jackie Winters (R)||32,956|
|Jackie Pierce (D)||15,088|
On November 7, 2006, Winters was re-elected to the 10th District Seat in the Oregon State Senate, besting Paul Evans (D).  Winters raised $313,068 for her campaign, while Evans raised $352,080. 
|Oregon State Senate, District 10 (2008)|
|Jackie Winters (R)||24,641|
|Paul Evans (D)||21,232|
In 2006, Winters collected $313,068 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|OREGON RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION||$22,250|
|OREGON HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION||$16,000|
Winters and her husband Marc have four children.
- Jackie Winters' personal website
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Oregon Live Election, Election Results
- Oregon Primary Election Results
- 2006 election results, Oregon Senate
- Oregon Senate spending, 2006
- 2006 contributions
|Oregon State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|