|South Carolina State Senate District 26|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Setzler earned his BA from the University of South Carolina in 1968. He then received his JD in 1971.
Setzler has been an attorney since 1973.
Setzler joined the South Carolina State Senate in 1976. He has served in that position since, representing the 26th district.
- Banking and Insurance Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Education Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Finance Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Interstate Cooperation Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee, South Carolina Senate
Setzler raised $277,900 for his campaign, against $14,911 by Gamble.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 26|
|Nikki Setzler (D)||20,795|
|Margaret Gamble (R)||3,318|
Setzler raised $277,900 in the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Senate Democratic Caucus of South Carolina||$5,000|
|Law Office of Richard Breibart LLC||$1,500|
|McCrory Construction Co.||$1,500|
|JM Family Enterprises||$1,500|
Setzler and his wife Ada Jane have four children.
- Profile from the South Carolina Legislature
- Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
- Sen. Setzler on State Surge