Louisiana House of Representatives elections, 2011
Revision as of 10:43, 11 April 2011 by Geoff Pallay
Louisiana's state representatives will be held in Louisiana on November 19, 2011. The deadline for filing for candidacy is February 11, 2011. Each candidate must pay a filing fee to the respective Clerk of Court where they reside or obtain signatures in lieu of the filing fee.
The partisan composition of the Louisiana House of Representatives as follows:
|Party||As of April 2015|
In order to qualify to run for the House of Representatives, a candidate must:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a resident of the district they seek to hold office to for a minimum of two years.
- Must not have served more than two and one half terms previously in office. This is for any candidate who has held office in the past after January 8, 1996.
- Have not been convicted of a felony offense.
- Have no outstanding fines with the Louisiana Ethics Administration Program.
- Pay a $225 filing fee with the Clerk of Court in the parish they reside in or collect 400 signatures.
- If running as a Republican or Democrat, pay an additional $112.50 filing fee with the state and/or parish executive committee of their party.
- Louisiana House of Representatives
- Louisiana State Legislature
- Louisiana State Senate elections, 2011
- State legislative elections, 2011