3000 dead people registered to vote in Ohio
||This article or section needs to be updated.
Note: the factual accuracy of this article may be compromised due to out-of-date information.
Please update the article to reflect recent events, and remove this template when finished.
October 30, 2008
- 3,856 dead voters were still registered to vote in Miami Valley.
- 22 of those dead voters appear to have voted.
- Nancy Watts of Beavercreek, Ohio, who has been dead for two years, voted in the March 4, 2008 primary.
Sister stations of WHIO-TV in other states found:
- Florida: 1663 dead voters in 8 counties near Orlando
- Georgia: 1636 dead voters and dozens cast a ballot after death
- California: 5,982 dead voters still registered in 9 counties around Oakland.
- Pennsylvania: 9,000 dead people on the voter rolls in the Pittsburgh area.