A closer look at Idaho's veto 2012 referendums
By Al Ortiz
BOISE, Idaho: Three referendums will be placed before voters during the 2012 election, all dealing with education laws passed by the Idaho Legislature. The three laws came under fire by the public after State Superintendent Tom Luna sponsored them during 2011 legislative session. More measures could be added to the ballot before the 2012 election, but here's a closer look at what voters will so far have a say on:
- Senate Bill 1108 (Proposition 1) governs collective bargaining rights dealing with teachers in the state.
- Senate Bill 1110 (Proposition 2) relates to teacher merit-pay bonuses.
- Senate Bill 1184 (Proposition 3) deals with technology and online learning.
- 2012 ballot measures
- Idaho 2012 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Idaho
- List of Idaho ballot measures