|Nevada State Senate District 11|
|February 4, 2013 - present|
|November 9, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||3 terms (12 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ford served on the following committees:
|Nevada Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education, Vice Chair|
|• Judiciary, Chair|
|• Natural Resources|
Ford's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Another of our priorities must be to restore our State's economy and put Nevadans back to work. With our staggering unemployment rate, it is clear that we must explore new and innovative ways to induce our current businesses to hire and to encourage additional businesses to choose Nevada as their home so that Nevadans can get back to work. I support incentives to accomplish both of these goals. I will bring small businesses to the table to make sure they are part of the decisions affecting them."
- "I will work to enact legislation that will enable businesses currently engaged in energy development in our State do so better and more efficiently. I will also work to attract new businesses interested in our natural resources – businesses that hire Nevadans and invest in our State. We can benefit from the energy-development industry, but we must first position ourselves for this benefit. I will work to do that."
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Ford ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 11. Ford defeated Harry Mortenson in the June 12 primary election and defeated John Drake (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Nevada State Senate, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010'
Ford was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aaron + Ford + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Modified film tax incentive bill advance in Nevada Senate committee - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Nicolas Cage appears at Legislature to support Nevada film tax credit bill ... - Reno Gazette Journal
- Nevada Bill Would Have Schools Promote Abortion, Sex-Ed to Kids - LifeNews.com
- Sen. Ford's amendment driving 'Brianna's Law' to victory at Nevada Legislature - Reno Gazette Journal (blog)
- Denis: Democrats won't be able to raise Nevada taxes for education this session - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Brianna's Law passes in Nevada Assembly - Elko Daily Free Press
- Ford's amendment driving 'Brianna's Law' to victory at Nevada Legislature - Reno Gazette Journal
- Nevada proposal allows groups to manage wild horses - Sparks Today
- Nevada Assembly passes Brianna's Law - San Antonio Express
- Nevada Democrats seek 'help' for Nic Cage - Las Vegas Sun
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Aaron Ford's official campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Nevada
Michael Schneider (D)
|Nevada State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|