|Utah State Senate District 10|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Appointed||April 15, 2011|
|Bachelor's||University of Phoenix|
|Profession||Real estate investor|
Osmond earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of Phoenix in 1997. He graduated from Timpview High School in 1988.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Osmond served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development and Workforce Services, Chair|
- See also: Utah State Senate elections, 2012
Osmond won re-election in the 2012 election for Utah State Senate District 10. Osmond defeated Aleta Andersen Taylor in the Republican convention and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aaron + Osmond + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bob Bernick's Notebook: Utah Needs an Alternative Path to the Ballot - Utah Policy
- Ten Things You Need to Know for Wednesday - Utah Policy
- Caucus system on the table at GOP convention - Daily Herald - Daily Herald
- 66 by 2020: Utah has 7 years to reach college degree goal and top the nation - Deseret News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Utah Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|