|Washington House of Representatives, District 10a|
Simpson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Prioritize Public Education
- Excerpt:"Prevent Charter Schools from undermining this critical institution"
Empower Small Businesses
- Excerpt:"Make taxes and regulation scale-sensitive"
- Excerpt:"Ensure farming as a viable career for the next generations"
Simpson ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 10a. Simpson ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Norma Smith (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 10a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Norma Smith Incumbent||61.1%||42,581|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aaron + Simpson + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- This Date in Baseball - Kitsap Sun
- AP Sportlight - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- America's Cup planning endures rough waters - news9.com KWTV
- Feds threaten medical pot dispensaries with 40-year sentences - Salon
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |