Abraham M. Fuchs
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 25|
|Date of birth||1956|
|Place of birth||Washington D.C.|
|Profession||U.S. Post Office (retired)|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Fuchs ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 25. Fuchs ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Nily D. Rozic in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Nily D. Rozic Incumbent||70.2%||15,889|
|Republican||Abraham M. Fuchs||26.9%||6,098|
|Conservative||William N. Garifal, Jr.||2.9%||655|
Fuchs has listed the following as his top priorities: "1. School choice/ student vouchers for all to be used at any academically qualified school, 2. Character training education provided in all public schools, 3. Middle class tax cut, paid for by eliminating corporate welfare & loopholes for the rich, 4. Hydrofracking be included in our arsenal of energy mining choices based on the findings of the DEC’s GEIS report, 5. Shift significant gov’t funding towards vocational training and away from general college degrees to better equip our labor force for the modern technological age."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Abraham + Fuchs + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Abeforassembly.com, "The Issues," accessed October 22, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |