Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Nebraska State Senate District 31|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Turco's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Oppose any efforts to raise taxes"
- "Ensure a balanced budget without raising taxes"
- "Reduce the tax burden on families, seniors & business owners"
- "Reduce state spending"
- "Responsible and transparent state spending"
- "Accountable for tax dollars spent"
Economy & Jobs
- "Improve our economy"
- "Private sector job creation"
- "Long-term and higher paying job creation"
- "Local control— empower parents & teachers to make decisions"
- "Less bureaucracy"
- "Ensure our schools get their fair share of state aid"
- "Pro-life— life begins at conception"
- "Advance a culture of life by promoting and protecting pro-life policies"
- "Support parental notification laws"
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2012
Turco ran for election in the 2012 election for Nebraska State Senate District 31. Turco was unopposed in the May 15 primary election and was defeated by Rick Kolowski in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 31, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Acela + Turco + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website (timed out)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Acela Turco on Facebook
- Acela Turco on LinkedIn