Adam B. Howard
|Adam B. Howard|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Lamoille 4|
|2009 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Howard is a former reporter for the News and Citizen of Morrisville, Vermont. He is currently an Editorial Director for the Height of Land Publications.
Howard earned his B.A. in Political Science from the Western State College of Colorado.
Howard and his wife, Holly, have two children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Howard served on these committees:
|Vermont House of Representatives, Lamoille 4 General Election (2010)|
|Adam B. Howard (R)||1,205|
|Deb Nevil (D)||654|
In 2010, a year in which Howard was up for election, he collected $6,595 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Adam B. Howard's campaign in 2010|
|Lamoille Co Gop||$450|
|Corse, Jack F||$400|
|Campaign Research Center||$350|
|Total Raised in 2010||$6,595|
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Howard voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Howard + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont House members
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Adam Howard on Facebook
- Market Watch, "Ron Paul Endorsed By Vermont State Rep. Adam Howard," March 5, 2012
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013