|Vermont House Of Representatives, Washington 7|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Bowdoin College, 1982|
|Master's||Tufts University, 1984|
|Birthday||September 9, 1960|
|Place of birth||Huntington, New York|
Greshin earned his B.A. in Romance Languages/Economics from Bowdoin College in 1982. He went on to receive his M.A. in Law and Diplomacy from Tufts University in 1984.
Greshin worked as a Research Analyst/Lead Portfolio Manager for Scudder, Stevens, & Clark. He currently is Partner of Summit Ventures Northeast, LLC. He also currently works in Guest/Community Relations for Sugarbush Resort. Greshin is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Greshin has served as a member of the Warren School Board.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Greshin served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greshin served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Greshin served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Health Care|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Maxine Jo Grad is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Adam Greshin, Heidi Spear and Ed Read are running as Independent candidates.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Washington 1 General Election (2010)|
|Adam Greshin (I)||1,318|
|Mac Rood (D)||987|
Comprehensive donor information for Greshin is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Greshin raised a total of $2,830 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
|Adam Greshin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Washington-7||$2,830|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Washington-1||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,830|
2012Greshin won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Greshin raised a total of $2,830.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Adam Greshin's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,830|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Greshin was up for election, he did not collect any money in donations.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Greshin voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Greshin and his wife, Anne Cassin, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Greshin + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Greshin, Adam," accessed September 24, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign contributors," accessed April 23, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013