|Vermont House Of Representatives, Washington 7|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Bowdoin College, 1982|
|Master's||Tufts University, 1984|
|Birthday||September 9, 1960|
|Place of birth||Huntington, New York|
Greshin has served as a member of the Warren School Board.
Greshin worked as a Research Analyst/Lead Portfolio Manager for Scudder, Stevens, & Clark. He currently is Partner of Summit Ventures Northeast, LLC. He also currently works in Guest/Community Relations for Sugarbush Resort. Greshin is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Greshin earned his BA in Romance Languages/Economics from Bowdoin College in 1982. He went on to receive his MA in Law and Diplomacy from Tufts University in 1984.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Greshin served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greshin served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Greshin served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Health Care|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Washington 1 General Election (2010)|
|Adam Greshin (I)||1,318|
|Mac Rood (D)||987|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Greshin was up for election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Greshin + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Health care exchange funding among final issues - Barre Montpelier Times Argus
- Protecting Vermont's shorelands - Stowe Today
- House gives early nod on preschool bill - Rutland Herald
- Publicly funded pre-K bill passes in House after heated debate - vtdigger.org
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Greshin and his wife, Anne Cassin, have three children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008