Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 28A|
Pace's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our personal liberties are under attack and it has been happening for years. We have been given the Patriot Act, which allows the government to spy on you. "
- Excerpt:"The government can't create jobs, but what it can do is create an environment that is friendly to business. We need to reform taxes and regulations to welcome job providers to our state and encourage those that are here to grow and prosper."
- Excerpt:"We need to continue to move in a direction fiscal responsibility. Raising taxes and increasing government spending is not the way."
- Excerpt:"If Minnesota adopted a policy of allowing the growing of industrial hemp, we could become the leader of a burgeoning new industry. It would be good for farmers, factories, jobs, as well as the environment."
Pace ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 28A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Gene Pelowski, Jr. (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 28A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gene Pelowski, Jr. Incumbent||66.8%||12,969|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Pace + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Even as more fundraisers seek donations, Americans don't dig deeper - Chronicle of Philanthropy (subscription)
- The Stubborn 2% Giving Rate - Chronicle of Philanthropy (subscription)
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Republicans seek to end federal ethanol mandate - Daily Caller
- Why one of Obama's most visible foes became his biggest ally in Obamacare - Daily Caller
- Irish Anti-Choicers Furious That Women May Live - Raw Story
- FBI hasn't contacted a single tea party group in IRS probe, groups say - Daily Caller
- Ted Cruz: Obama Assaulting Freedom on Every Front - Daily Caller
- This is why you don't live in New York City [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |
Data Practices Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |