|Sacramento City Council, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 3, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of California, Davis|
was a 2014 nonpartisan
candidate for the city council of Sacramento, California
He was a 2010 Democratic candidate for District 9 of the California State Assembly. The primary election was on June 8, 2010, and the general election was on November 2.
After growing up in the Sacramento, California area, Sartain earned his bachelor's degree in music from UC Davis.
Professionally, Sartain has worked as a housing analyst for the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee since 2007. He also sits on the board of directors and serves as the vice president of the Davis Musical Theatre Company. He is a member of the Natomas Chamber of Commerce.
- See also: Sacramento, California city council elections, 2014
The city of Sacramento, California held city council primary elections on June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. Cyril Shah and Jeff Harris advanced past Adam Sartain, Efren Guttierrez, Deane Dana, Rosalyn Van Buren and Ellen Cochrane in the primary election and will face off in the general election.
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2010
Sartain was defeated in the June 8 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Sartain + Sacramento"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Adam Sartain News Feed
- ↑ Adam Sartain: Sacramento City Council District 3, "About Adam," accessed May 18, 2014
- ↑ Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 16, 2014
- ↑ City of Sacramento, "Candidate's Information," accessed June 20, 2014
- ↑ Sacramento Bee, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 20, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, 2010 primary election results. Retrieved September 24, 2013