|Michigan House of Representatives District 55|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Zemke is an automotive engineer with bachelor's and master's degrees from the College of Engineering at Michigan State University; he is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, seeking to promote STEM education.
Zemke supports increased investment in transportation, Medicare, autism and mental health treatment, green industry, urban revitalization, and education. Socially, he is pro-choice, supports gay marriage, and opposes banning benefits for same-sex partners.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Zemke served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
Zemke won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 55. He defeated Andrea Brown-Harrison in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Owen Diaz (R) and David A. McMahon (G) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 55, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 55 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Zemke is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Zemke raised a total of $52,471 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 10, 2013.
|Adam Zemke's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 55||$52,471|
|Grand Total Raised||$52,471|
Zemke won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Zemke raised a total of $52,471.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Adam Zemke's campaign in 2012|
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,000|
|Michigan Health & Hospital Association||$1,500|
|Michigan Education Association||$1,000|
|Michigan Automobile Dealers Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$52,471|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Zemke + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- County Board Grapples with Court Budget - The Ann Arbor Chronicle
- How they voted: Hunting fees, vehicle sales taxes among issues tackled by ... - The Saginaw News - MLive.com
- ANN ARBOR: Zemke fights to end discrimination of public employees - Heritage Newspapers
- How they voted: Health care, meeting presence for public officials among ... - MLive.com
- WASHTENAW COUNTY: Local Democratic reps back legislation for improved ... - Heritage Newspapers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Adam Zemke for State Representative, "About Adam", retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Adam Zemke for State Representative, "Issues," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Zemke, Adam." Retrieved June 10, 2013.
Rick Olson (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 55
2013 – Present
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |