For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Adams County Commissioners Increase Referendum 1 (November 2012)
County & Municipal
|Not on ballot|
This referendum has two parts.
The first part increased the number of County Commissioners from three to five.
As the first part was approved, the second part offered voters three options for the way in which this increase could happen.
- Option 1): Three members of the Board resident in three districts and two others all voted for at large in the County.
- Option 2): Three members resident in three districts, voted for only by the districts in which they are residents, and two commissioners voted for at large in the whole County.
- Option 3): All five commissioners to be residents of districts in the County and all five voted for by the whole County, what was chosen and approved by voters.
|Adams County Referendum 1 Part A|
|Referendum 1 Part B|
Election results from Adams County, Unofficial Election Results Summary
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the membership of the Adams County Board of Commissioners be increased from a three member board to a five member board?
If the membership of the Adams County Board of Commissioners is increased from a three member board to a five member board, by what method shall the Adams County Board of Commissioners be elected?
(Vote for One)
- Sample Ballot from Adams County
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.