Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 65|
Cox ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 65. Cox ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by incumbent Eric Allan Koch (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Eric Allan Koch Incumbent||83.5%||19,233|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Al + Cox + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ALEC & Your Communications: Part 1: How AT&T, ALEC and the Other ... - Huffington Post
- Summer Movie Release Schedule - New York Times
- National high school sports channel gains cautious momentum as some details ... - al.com
- Leadership Bloomington-Monroe County celebrates Class of 2013 - Indiana University
- Photos: 2013 NFL Draft - Denver Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," retrieved July 9, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- ↑ Official Indiana General Election Results
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |
Access to Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |