|Colorado State Senate District 8|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
White served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2000 to 2008. During this time he served as Assistant Majority Leader.
White earned his B.A. in English from the University of Colorado in 1972. His professional experience includes owning Golden Spike Ski Shops and a ski business. He served in the United States Army from 1970 to 1971.
White raised $157,885 for his campaign, while Brenner raised $68,144.
|Colorado State Senate, District 8 (2008)|
|Al White (R)||33,888|
|Ken Brenner (D)||27,842|
In 2008, White collected $157,885 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Citizens To Elect Al White||$9,891|
|Colorado Education Association||$4,250|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$2,900|
|Naiop Colorado Chapter||$2,400|
|Colorado Medical Society||$1,400|
White and his wife, Jean, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Al + White + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado Senate Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Sen. White's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Al White
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Al White
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
Jack Taylor (R)
|Colorado State Senate - District 8
| Succeeded by|
Jean White (R)