Alabama 2002 ballot measures
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three appeared on the November 2002 general election ballot.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin. of gov't||Changes to constitution shall become effective only if ratified by a majority of the qualified electors|
|Amendment 2||State budget||Establish the General Fund Rainy Day Account|
|Amendment 3||Business regulation||Promotion of the production, marketing, use, and sale of sheep and goats|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Alabama ballot measures
- Alabama Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|