For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alabama 2006 ballot measures
- One were on the June 6, 2006, primary ballot.
- Three were on the November 7, 2006, general election ballot
- All four were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Marriage||Define marriage as between one man and one woman in the state.|
|Amendment 1||Taxes||City of Prichard to establish an Alabama Foreign Trade Investment Zone as a special tax district.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Require the levy of an additional local ad valorem property tax.|
|Amendment 3||Education||Would change school board terms and districts.|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alabama ballot measures
- Alabama Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of tax measures in 2006
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|