|Colorado House of Representatives District 8|
Johnson owns a small software company.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 8. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Beth McCann (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Beth McCann Incumbent||83.1%||35,135|
|Libertarian||Maury B. Mingle||3.5%||1,499|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alan + Johnson + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- One-room schoolhouse association meets at Central Michigan University, takes ... - The Morning Sun
- Prince Harry's gone ? so what was the point of his US visit again? - The Guardian
- Wash. state releases draft rules for legal pot - Knoxville News Sentinel
- ESPN's John Skipper: Chris Broussard Comments Were 'One Mistake' Of Jason ... - Huffington Post
- James Salter: the forgotten hero of American literature - The Guardian
- Prince Harry given delirious reception as US tour begins in Senate - The Guardian
- The week ahead: alas for Las Vegas, no nudity is expected on Harry's US tour - The Guardian
- Cleveland Arts Calendar listings for May 10-17: Blank Canvas Theatre's ... - Plain Dealer (blog)
- ProfNet Roundup: 2013 Commencement Speakers - Sacramento Bee
- NRA Money, Power Responsible For Swayed Gun Control Vote - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Alan Johnson for State House "About" Accessed October 18, 2012
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results