|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 41|
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Danny Knight was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Karilyn Brown defeated Alan Pogue in the Republican primary. Knight will face Brown in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 41 Republican Primary, 2014|
Pogue ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas House of Representatives, District 41. Pogue ran unopposed in the May 22 Republican primary and was defeated by Jim Nickels (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Nickels Incumbent||52%||6,700|
|Republican||Alan L. Pogue||48%||6,192|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + Pogue + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 41
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 26, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|