Alaska 1996 ballot measures
- Two of the three statewide ballot questions were indirect initiated state statutes.
- One was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Admin of gov't||Defines how Alaska would respond to any changes in the Alaska Statehood Act|
|IndISS||Measure 3||Hunting||A ban on same day airborne hunting of wolf, wolverine, fox or lynx|
|IndISS||Measure 4||Term Limits||Informed voter law|
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Boroughs |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |