Alaska 2004 ballot measures
- $1,921,472 was spent, pro and con, on ballot measure campaigns in Alaska in 2004.
- Wording for 13 initiatives was submitted, but only 3 qualified.
- Two measures were approved by voters.
- Two measures were defeated by voters.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Direct democracy measures||Imposes a distribution requirement on initiatives in Alaska|
|IndISS||Measure 2||Marijuana||Legalize marijuana for those 21 and above|
|IndISS||Measure 3||Hunting||Prohibiting intentional feeding of bears|
|IndISS||Measure 4||Administration of Government||Vacancy filing for US Senator|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Boroughs |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |