Alaska 2006 ballot measures
- Two were on the primary ballot
- Two were on the general election ballot.
- All four were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Altogether, $3,074,052 was spent on 2006 Alaskan ballot measure campaigns.
- Wording for 17 citizen initiatives was submitted, but only 4 qualified for the ballot.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Measure 1||Elections||Places more restrictions on spending|
|IndISS||Measure 2||Taxes||Tax certain types of shipping vessels, including cruise lines|
|IndISS||Measure 1||Admin of gov't||90 day session|
|IndISS||Measure 2||Taxes||New tax on oil and gas leases|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Boroughs |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |