Alaska Civil Liberties Union
|Alaska Civil Liberties Union|
|Executive Director:||Joshua Decker|
According to their website, the organization works "daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States"
- Interim Executive Director: Joshua Decker
- Director of Affiliate Development & Communications: Drew Phoenix
- Legal Director: Tom Stenson
The ACLUAK supported a lawsuit filed by Vic Fischer, a former Democratic legislator in the state of Alaska concerning Alaska Personhood of Unborn Children Act (2010). The lawsuit states that Lieutenant Governor Craig Campbell shouldn’t have certified the measure. The lawsuit also aims to stop the sponsors of the bill from circulating the petition.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alaska+ Civil+ Liberties+ Union"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- PACs and Super PACS
- Political action committee
- Super PAC
- Federal Election Commission
- Alaska Personhood of Unborn Children Act (2010)
- Alaska State Senate
- Alaska House of Representatives