Alaska Marriage Amendment, Measure 2 (1998)
Marriage and Family
|Not on ballot|
|Alaska Marriage Amendment, Measure 2|
Results from the Alaska State Government.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot said, "This measure would amend the Declaration of Rights section of the Alaska Constitution to limit marriage. The amendment would say that to be valid, a marriage may exist only between one man and one woman."
Changes to the Alaska Constitution
- Bess v. Ulmer
- 1998 ballot measures
- Alaska 1998 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1998 Alaska Voter Guide
- National Conference of State Legislatures Ballot Measures Database
- The Constitutionalism of American States, p. 693.
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |