For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alaska Pioneers' Home Bond, Proposition 8 (1974)
The Alaska Pioneers' Home Bond, also known as Proposition 8, was on the November 5, 1974 ballot in Alaska as a legislatively-referred bond act, where it was approved. The measure issued $7.515 million in bonds for constructing Pioneers' Homes.
|Alaska Proposition 8 (1974)|
Election results via: Alaska Department of Elections
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
Shall the State of Alaska issue its general obligation bonds in the principle amount of not more than $7,515,000 for the purpose of paying the cost of constructing and adding to Pioneers’ Homes?
- Alaska 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Alaska
- Alaska Department of Elections, "Bond Propositions Appearing on the Ballot in Alaska," accessed January 13, 2015
- ICPSR, "Referenda and Primary Election Materials," accessed January 20, 2015
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |