Albany Unified School District bond proposition, Measure E (February 2008)
Measure E authorized the Albany Unified School District to borrow $10 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These election results are from the Alameda County election office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure E: "In order to reconstruct and replace the Albany School District Community Pool (including showers, lockers and related facilities) to provide students and the community with adequate swimming facilities for school; adult school; athletic competition; recreational and community use, including therapeutic and instructional swim, with additional high school classrooms, shall the Albany Unified School District issue $10,000,000 in bonds at interest rates within the legal limit, and establish a Citizens' Oversight Committee to monitor all expenditures?"|
- Local ballot measures, California
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- Alameda County, California ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found