|New York State Assembly District 121|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Stirpe's professional experiences include president of Qube Software, Incorporated; chief financial office for CID Technologies; and as a financial analyst for General Electric.
Stirpe earned a B.A. in economics from the University of Notre Dame. He and his wife, Chele, have three children; Alexandra, Chris, and Jesseca.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Stirpe ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. After a close election, he was defeated by Donald Miller (R) in the general election on November 2. Stirpe conceded defeat after the unofficial count of absentee ballots gave Miller a 953-vote lead. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, Stirpe ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 121 2010|
|Donald Miller (R)||22,898|
|Albert Stirpe (D)||21,926|
On November 4, 2008, Stirpe won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 121, defeating opponent David Knapp (R).
Stirpe raised $701,393 for his campaign while Knapp raised $168,856.
|New York State Assembly, District 121 2008|
|Albert Stirpe (D)||37,083|
|David Knapp (R)||25,348|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Export Trade
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Albert Stirpe
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2006
|New York Assembly - District 121
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |