|New Jersey General Assembly District 26|
|1989 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Place of birth||Morristown, NJ|
|Profession||Realtor, ERA Gallo & DeCroce|
DeCroce's professional experience included working a realtor with ERA Gallo & DeCroce.
- Assembly Bi-Partisan Leadership Committee (Co-Chair)
Assemblyman DeCroce discussing the sales tax holiday
- A1470 Lowers number of signatures required for recall petition.
- A2229 Changes deadline for voter-verified paper record of votes cast on voting machines to January 1, 2009.
- A2767 "The New Jersey Healthcare Choice Act;" permits health insurers licensed in other states to provide coverage in New Jersey under certain circumstances.
- A2864 Restores the death penalty for certain murders.
DeCroce won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Jay Webber ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Joseph Scafa was also vying for the Republican nomination, but withdrew his candidacy in April. Republican candidate Gary Steele was disqualified and removed from the ballot in late April. DeCroce and Webber then defeated Elliot Isibor (D), Joseph Raich (D) and Michael Spector (G) in the November 8 general election.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009, general election, DeCroce received 43,544 votes (35%), defeating Democratic challengers Douglas Herbert and Wayne Marek. He was bracketed with Jay Webber. 
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Sixth Legislative District (2009)|
|Alex DeCrone (R)||43,647|
|Jay Webber (R)||42,077|
|Wayne B. Marek (D)||20,107|
|Douglas Herbert (D)||20,015|
Below are DeCroce's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Dental Association||$21,000|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$18,000|
|New Jersey Coalition Of Automotive Retailers||$16,300|
|New Jersey Education Association||$15,000|
|New Jersey Builders Association||$14,700|
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 26," November 4, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 26," October 13, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alex + DeCroce + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999, 1997
- Project Vote Smart, "Assemblyman DeCroce," accessed December 16, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results, accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," April 11, 2014(Archived)
|New Jersey General Assembly District 26
| Succeeded by|
BettyLou DeCroce (R)
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |