|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Norfolk|
|2003 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Suffolk University Law School, 1979|
|M.D.||Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 2009|
|Birthday||October 4, 1954|
|Place of birth||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Profession||Wellesley Town Clerk|
Peisch served on the Wellesley School Committee from 1993 to 1999, and the Wellesley Town Meeting from 1989 to 2000.
Peisch's professional experience includes working as the Wellesley Town Clerk and as a lawyer with Keefe and Associates, as well as the George F. Gormley Law Firm.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Peisch served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education Joint, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Peisch served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Education Joint, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Peisch served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Revenue Joint, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Alice Peisch is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Peisch won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourteenth Norfolk District. Peisch defeated Jerome Carr in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Norfolk District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Alice Peisch Incumbent||92.6%||2,619|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Fourteenth Norfolk District (2010)|
|Alice Peisch (D)||11,162|
|Royall Switzler (R)||7,071|
Peisch raised $71,870 for her campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Fourteenth Norfolk (2008)|
|Alice Hanlon Peisch (D)||16,454|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Peisch received $65,344 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Alice Peisch's campaign in 2010|
|Cmte For A Democratic House||$2,500|
|Peisch, Alice Hanlon||$1,446|
|Peisch, Thomas E||$1,000|
|Pattillo, Janet E||$1,000|
|Pattillo, John L||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$65,344|
Peisch raised $71,870 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|19 different donors||$500|
Peisch is a member of the Senior Living Incorporated Board, Newton Wellesley Hospital Board of Overseers, Wellesley Service League, and the League of Women Voters of Wellesley.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Alice + Peisch + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Alice Peisch on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Peisch
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Norfolk 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |