Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Belknap 5|
|2004 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||Boston University, 1983|
Millham's professional experience includes candidate for New Hampshire State Senate, District 4 in 2002. She was also a consultant for Home Healthcare, executive director of Home Healthcare Agency, and assistant head nurse at Babies Hospital, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center.
Millham earned her B.S. in nursing from Columbia University and M.S. in nursing administration from Boston University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Millham served on these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Millham was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Millham ran for the Belknap District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the third of seven seats with 6,131 votes, behind James Pilliod (R) with 6,717 votes, Jeffrey St. Cyr (R) with 6,388 votes, and ahead of Laurie Boyce (R) with 6,044 votes, Peter Bolster (R) with 5,729 votes, Elaine Swinford (R) with 5,305 votes, William Johnson (D) with 5,276 votes, Kevin Christiansen (R) with 5,246 votes, Heather Richardson (D) with 4,734 votes, Ellen Marie McClung (D) with 4,155 votes, Kenny Bourbeau (D) with 3,819 votes, George Condodemetraky (D) with 3,595 votes, Duane Hammond (D) with 3,508 votes and 94 votes for others.
Millham raised $400 for her campaign.
In 2010, a year in which Millham was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Alida Millham collected $400 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2008 were:
|New Hampshire Medical Society||$200|
|New Hampshire Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons||$200|
She and her husband, Peter, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alida + Millham + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. Alida Milham
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Millham
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Millham's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Alida Millham
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5
| Succeeded by|