|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Eck lists the following themes on her campaign website:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
—Alieta Eck, 
Eck is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 12th District. Eck is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Eck's opposition to Obamacare was a central tenant of her 2013 Senate run and will also be key issue in the 2014 House race. Eck's opponent, Rep. Rush Holt, is one of the most liberal members of congress, and while he voted in favor of Obamacare, he prefers the more expansive single-payer option.
Eck was seeking election to the United States Senate seat vacated by Frank Lautenberg, after his death on June 3, 2013. The Republican primary took place on August 13, 2013. Eck was defeated by Steve Lonegan in the primary.
|U.S. Senate, New Jersey Special Republican Primary, 2013|
|Source: Official Election Results from New Jersey Division of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alieta + Eck + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 12th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 12th Congressional District
- NJ.com, "Former GOP U.S. Senate candidate Alieta Eck to kick off campaign for House seat," accessed January 7, 2014
- New Jersey Division of Elections "Special Election" Accessed June 11, 2013
- Newsmax " Dr. Alieta Eck: Wild Card in NJ Republican Field" Accessed June 11, 2013
- WNYC, "Election 2013," accessed August 13, 2013
- Dr. Alieta Eck for Congress, "Dr. Eck on the Pressing Issues of Today," accessed April 9, 2014
- NJ.com, "Former GOP U.S. Senate candidate Alieta Eck to kick off campaign for House seat," January 7, 2014
- New Jersey Division of Elections, "Unofficial Primary Special Election Results," accessed November 7, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |