Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New York, District 7|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Romaguera ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 7th District. Romaguera ran uncontested for the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but lost to incumbent Nydia Velazquez (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New York District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Nydia Velazquez Incumbent||82.6%||56,593|
|Republican||Jose Luis Fernandez||8.3%||5,713|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Romaguera ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. Romaguera was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election on November 2. Romaguera ran as a member of the Republican and Conservative parties.
- Attended, Accounting, Pace University of New York, 1976-1977
- Attended, Civil Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of New York, 1973-1976
- Letter of Credit Specialist, PNC Bank North America, 1998-2008
- Letter of Credit Specialist, Holden Partners, Limited, 1997-1998
- Assistant Vice President, Bank of America NT and SA, 1980-1998
- Letter of Credit Reimbursement Manager, Bank of America, 1980-1996
- Correspondent and Investigations Manager, 1987-1988
- Senior Operations Specialist, 1980-1987
- Security Industry, Pinkerton, Wachenhut, NA/OCS Security/Credit Suisse First Boston/Fisher Brothers, Incorporated, 1973-1980
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allan + Romaguera + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 7th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New York House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |