Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 102|
Weiss ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 102. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Joe Jefferson (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Weiss was defeated in the general election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 102, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Joseph Jefferson, Jr. Incumbent||64.7%||9,852|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Allan + Weiss + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Flowers Foods, Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call - Seeking Alpha
- Were checks bundled? - Charlotte Observer
- Probe sought of sweepstakes company donations to North Carolina politicians - Fayetteville Observer
- Weekly Milwaukee Events Calendar - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Westminster 2014 - Judges Announced - Dog Channel
- Nellum, Brown & Ndipagbor Each Win Three Events At Dual Meet - University of Southern California Official Athletic Site
- Siege f
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |