|Arkansas House of Representatives District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Human Resources Manager (retired)|
Maxwell is a retired human resources manager.
Maxwell did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Highway Finance, Arkansas Assembly (Vice Chair)
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Economic and Tax Policy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Governor's Emergency Fund Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation
- Subcommittee on Peer Review
- Subcommittee on Personnel
- Subcommittee on Policy Making (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Revenue Transfer
- Subcommittee on Utilities
Maxwell's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1378 - "TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INCOME TAX RELIEF TO HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD TAXPAYERS WITH TWO OR MORE DEPENDENTS."
- HB 1926 - "TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCTION, THE DEVELOPMENT, AND THE USE OF LIGNITE IN THIS STATE."
- HB 2104 - "TO REDUCE THE SALES AND USE TAX RATE ON NATURAL GAS AND ELECTRICITY USED OR CONSUMED IN MANUFACTURING IN THIS STATE."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Maxwell was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Maxwell raised $22,600 for his campaign.
Below are Maxwell's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Forest & Paper Council||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Allen Maxwell
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Allen Maxwell on Facebook
|Arkansas House District 10
| Succeeded by|
Sheilla E. Lampkin
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|