For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Human Resources Manager (retired)|
Maxwell's professional experience includes working as a human resources manager.
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Highway Finance, Arkansas Assembly (Vice Chair)
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Economic and Tax Policy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Governor's Emergency Fund Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation
- Subcommittee on Peer Review
- Subcommittee on Personnel
- Subcommittee on Policy Making (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Revenue Transfer
- Subcommittee on Utilities
Maxwell did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Maxwell's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1378 - "TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INCOME TAX RELIEF TO HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD TAXPAYERS WITH TWO OR MORE DEPENDENTS."
- HB 1926 - "TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCTION, THE DEVELOPMENT, AND THE USE OF LIGNITE IN THIS STATE."
- HB 2104 - "TO REDUCE THE SALES AND USE TAX RATE ON NATURAL GAS AND ELECTRICITY USED OR CONSUMED IN MANUFACTURING IN THIS STATE."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Maxwell was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Maxwell raised $22,600 for his campaign.
Below are Maxwell's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Forest & Paper Council||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Allen + Maxwell + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Allen Maxwell
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Allen Maxwell on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 10
| Succeeded by|
Sheilla E. Lampkin
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|